For some reason I stopped posting over ten years ago; don't recall why. Maybe I got busy with other tasks and/or health issues. Whatever, it is what it is.
Here I am know at age 87 and still doing all the stuff I've been involved with over the years, like genealogy, etc. All of my current interests are sedentary. So I have to supplement my activities with physicality, like walking, stationary bike, exercise movements. This last thing is necessary but easily overlooked.
My overall health is okay and I feel I am functioning reasonably well, albeit I get increasing attention from Bonnie like reminders about daily issues, etc. etc. So maybe she sees and feels that these reminders are necessary now than every before. I have a feeling that is truly the case. Apart from my heart disease, bad knees, back pain that flares when I am standing / walking most everything else is working pretty good. Oh, and I have decreased recall of things; short term memory, etc. I use my iphone to reintroduce my mind to words and meanings that my recall needs help on. So I really have no complaints. I am blessed with my current condition and especially with my life time partner, Bonnie. She's really a blessing. I am a lucky boy.